BIENVENÜE offers 75 two-year postdoctoral positions to international highly-skilled researchers. Co-funded by the EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, Région Bretagne and partner institutions, the programme aims to reinforce Brittany’s research excellence and R&I regional politics.
Self-designed research project, interdisciplinary and intersectorial collaborations are BIENVENÜE fellowships key elements.
Interested in fostering regional research excellence in the following domains?
- Maritime economy for blue growth
- Food economy for everyone to eat well
- Secure and responsible digital economy
- Health and welfare economics for a better quality of life
- Economics of industry for intelligent production
Go to the dedicated programme website to find out more on these topics and how to apply.