Starting on Monday, February 8, 2021, some TD (travaux dirigé) courses will resume in the classroom and Rennes 2 will be able to welcome students at 20% of its capacity, in accordance with ministerial directives. Thus, about 3,000 students will be able to return to campus every day. Of course, this will require strict compliance with the health and safety guidelines and distance rules.
This return to the classroom, which is eagerly awaited by the university community, will be on a voluntary basis (excluding sports). Due to the difficulties that some may encounter, the teaching teams who have decided to resume face-to-face teaching will also offer online facilities for those who cannot travel to our campuses. As a result, the absence from these face-to-face lessons will not be taken into account in the evaluation in continuous monitoring.
In order to organize this resumption in the best possible conditions, and to respect the maximum 20 percent rule on campus, we invite you to read the following instructions carefully:
Access to dedicated work rooms: as the classrooms are now used for the TD lessons, please prioritize the use of the Central Library for individual work (within the limit of the authorized gauge).
- Amphis B5 and B6 of the Villejean campus will also be accessible for individual or group work.
N.B.: you will be asked to register at the entrance to these premises (the two amphis in hall B and the central BU). If necessary, these registers will allow us to contact students in the context of LRA tracing investigations, in order to quickly break the chains of contamination. Remember to use headphones or earphones if necessary to keep the premises quiet.
- As a reminder, access to the Mazier campus Library is by reservation on this link.
- Access to the computer rooms: these rooms will also be very much used for the resumption of classes. We invite you to reserve your place online before coming.
Reservation link for Rennes: https://www.smartagenda.fr/pro/univ-rennes2-salledetravail/rendez-vous/
Reservation link for Saint-Brieuc: https://cursus.univ-rennes2.fr/enrol/index.php?id=17675
In addition, approximately 50 computer stations are available for free access to the Central Library of Villejean.
- Food and restauration: in Rennes, four takeaway food outlets will be open (2 at the Metronome, the cafeteria at Erève and the cafeteria at the health campus). The CROUS is also studying the possibility of opening on-site dining rooms, we invite you to visit their website for more information. We ask you to respect a distance of 2m between each person and to limit as much as possible the removal of your mask in order to avoid any contamination.
- The opening of the premises does not modify the conditions of access to the administrative services, the Student Health Service (SSE) and the free grocery store, which will always be by appointment.
- COVID prevention ambassadors are on hand at the Villejean and Mazier campuses to answer your questions or distribute new masks free of charge. Their hours of presence are updated every Monday on the university website.
Finally, we would like to remind you that you can have a free test in less than 30 minutes, without an appointment, on the Villejean health campus: Access map - Opening schedule.
In the event of a positive test, it is important to notify the University using this form.
Compliance with all health instructions will be decisive to guarantee the safety of all and to keep the establishment open as long as possible. We welcome this return to campus and know that we can count on your spirit of responsibility and your sense of community to take this new step.