This year, Rennes 2 is organizing a welcome-event adapted to the current health context, which will allow new students to discover all the university-related resources at their disposal.
We will hold a 'Campus Week' on the afternoons of Tuesday the 22nd, Wednesday, the 23rd and Thursday, the 24th of September 2020. These afternoons will include: information stands, cultural activities, health, housing assistance, and other similar activities. Join us from 12 - 5pm.
Program for Tuesday, September 22nd
- Information on university services: come and find out about the Campus and Student Life Contribution (CVEC), Relais Handicap, the Student Health Service (SSE) and the fund for student initiatives (FSDIE). Also there will be information available on: the campus free grocery store, and sustainable development (waste sorting and waste disposal), and transport options.
Program for Wednesday, September 23rd
- Health/social partner villages will be availeble to answer your questions (the CPAM, the CAF, the MGEN and the Mutualité Française). The city of Rennes will also presents the ND4J scheme, aid for student organizations.
Program for Thursday, September 24th
- The International Desk: are you an international student? Would you like to study abroad or simply practice a foreign language? Come to the International Desk to get answers to these questions. There will also be information on how to participate in a digital Escape Game ("Bienvenue à l'Université").
Every day, starting at 12 noon
- 1000 meals offered
- Free feminine hygiene products
- Fun athletic activities and concerts...
- Information booths (booths on many of the student-related organizations)
- Student Life Office: collect goodies and pick up your welcome pack.
- Cultural Office