On the program:
Information Booths: from 11:30am to 3pm
- Associative village
- University services: studies and university life
- Regional services: housing, transport, etc.
- Sport and health information
- Cultural events and opportunities
- 11:30 -1:30: picnic lunch provided
- 11:30 - 2:30: campus visits by student associations
- 1:30: Yoga class
- 2:30: raffle
- 3:00: guided bike tour from the campus to the city centre (by Vélo Utile)
And all day long:
- Douch box: The Douch'Box is a sort of offbeat karaoke. In the Box, you can sing alone, or with two or more people and show your talent to the world.
- Electric bicycle routes and tours
- Climbing tour and mini-basketball tournaments
- Sophrology workshops and fruit and vegetable juice workshops
- Sale and repair of bicycles....
Participate in the games and try your chances at winning: 2 3-day passes for the Art Rock 2020 festival / tickets to shows at La Passerelle / tickets to local swimming pools / ice rink, etc.