The University Office for Information, Orientation and Professional Integration (SUIO-IP) helps to inform and guide students as they look to explore career paths and as they begin their professional journeys.
Offering you Career Counseling and Support Services
A typical course alone is not enough to prepare future graduates. Our office can help you to elaborate a personal and professional project and to build your courses so that they are adapted to your objectives.
The SUIO-IP team can assist you in this process by offering you individual interviews on both the question of orientation and the subject of professional integration.
SUIO-IP is also at your disposal for :
- Surveys on career paths (from the first year of your higher education studies through the final year and graduation)
- Surveys on the professional integration of young graduates from Rennes 2.
A Student Support Area
In the Student Support Area, the SUIO-IP can offer you documentation on :
- Rennes 2 academic programs and other programs in higher education in France and abroad
- The courses available at Rennes 2
- Career choices and entrance examinations for specific professions
- Job searches and internship techniques in France and abroad
- Professional integration
You also have the possibility to benefit from a first consultation, without appointment, with a guidance officer.
Looking for more information?
Contact us or see our calendar of important events.