Erasmus days are three days of celebration of the Erasmus + program, mobility and more broadly of European citizenship.
The 2021 edition of this official European celebration will take place on October 14, 15 and 16 in many countries.
Since 2017, many countries have joined the French initiative to highlight the success of European mobility.
Every year, about 4,000 events are organized in more than 50 countries!
These three days are a great celebration of mobility and more broadly of Europe.
More about Erasmus days
At Rennes 2, Erasmus Day will be celebrated on Thursday, October 14th.
On the program:
Hall L - 12h30/14h - Information stands
- International student mobility: studies, internships, language assistantships
- Mobility opportunities for staff
- ESN Association (Erasmus Student Network)
- House of Europe in Rennes
- Buddy system (mentorship of international students)
- Erasmus "experiences" display (stories from students who have already participated in mobility projects)
Amphi L2 - 1pm/14pm
Broadcasting of the documentary "l'auberge européenne" by Cédric Klapisch: stories of students who've been on Erasmus mobilities
Activities organized in the framework of the European project Declam'FLE.
Training for the creation of Open Educational Resources (OER): challenges of open education
- Online conference, no registration required. Thursday, October 14, 1:45-3:45 pm. Connect with this link. See the flyer here.
FLEckathon: create an educational Escape Game in 48 hours
Friday 15 and Saturday 16 October, 9am-5pm
Registration limited to 100 participants.
All are welcome to participate!