Direction des Études et de la Vie Universitaire (DÉVU)
The DÉVU coordinates all aspects of the university's Faculty and Department structures.
Among other things, their activities include:
- the organisation of the start of the academic year
- registration of new students
- exam organization
- publishing EU diplomas and statements
- reception and follow-up of students with disabilities
- transfer of "departure" files
- reception of international students in individual mobility
- management of the Commission des Formations et de la Vie Universitaire (CFVU)
- management of the Support and Development Fund for Student Initiatives (FSDIE)
- building rooms and amphitheatres management
- archiving of former students' files
Rennes International Mobility Centre (CMI Rennes)
The Rennes International Mobility Centre was created in January 2009 and is part of the Université Bretagne Loire. The CMI Rennes provides support for incoming or outgoing international mobility to different types of end-users:
- Incoming mobility: International undergraduate, graduate and PhD students and researchers in Rennes
- Outgoing mobility: undergraduate and graduate students, PhD students or researchers from higher education institutions in Rennes wanting to go abroad to study or conduct research.
Located in downtown Rennes, they work closely with Rennes 2 and all universities in the area to help facilitate mobility for students and researchers. They also publish very useful guides including: a guide on cultural events in the area, a guide for international students coming to Rennes, as well as a guide for international researchers.
They are also make available the new facility the Cité Internationale de Rennes, which can provide temporary lodging to international researchers and doctoral students (subject to availability).
We would recommend that all students and researchers who are coming to Rennes 2 University review the CMI website for helpful information before their trip.
The French Agency for the promotion of higher education, international student services, and international mobility. Campus France is a service of the French Embassy to promote study in France to students and institutions around the world. It serves as a one-stop service for international students who have various questions about studying in France.
Ministère de lʼEnseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de lʼInnovation
The French Ministry of Higher Education and Research: oversees the policy of the Government in the field of higher education, research and technology.
The CIEP is an institution of the French Ministry of National Education. Its missions, which are part of the government’s international cooperation priorities, centre on three areas of activity:
- cooperation in the areas of education, professional training and the quality of higher education;
- support for the promotion of the French language around the world by training teachers and education managers and by issuing certifications in French;
- international mobility for people through language assistant and teacher exchange programs, as well as the issuing of foreign qualification comparability certificates.