The STAPS Department offers training courses in the various sports professions. Multidisciplinary, diversified and professionalizing, these training courses today provide access to a wide range of jobs related to physical sports and artistic activities (APSA).
Some benefits of our program:
- Educational programs through the doctoral level
- Present on 2 campuses: La Harpe in Rennes and Mazier in St Brieuc
- 2,700 students (2,200 in Rennes / 500 in St Brieuc)
- 2 research laboratories to which our department is attached: VIPS2 and M2S
- 34 teacher researchers
- Over 140 staff members from related professional sectors