The Faculty of Human Sciences is composed of three departments, three research units and the CEFOCOP (Training Center for Counselors Orientation Psychologists). The Human Sciences Faculty brings together 84 teacher-researchers, 8 associate professors, 23 administrative and technical personnel and more than 4,000 students (from the Bachelor’s to the Doctoral level).
The Faculty is located in the heart of Rennes 2 University’s Villejean campus, in the S building.
Associated Research Units and Laboratories:
- Psychopathology Research - EA 4050
- Psychology Laboratory Cognition, Behaviour and Communication (LP3C) - EA 1285
- Research Centre for Education, Learning and Didactics (CREAD) - EA 3875
- Spaces and Societies (ESO) - UMR 6590
- Interdisciplinary Laboratory for Research on Societal Innovation (LiRIS) - 7481